Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Time Management

Time management sucks to the maximum. I used to be very efficient, I woke up, grabbed a piece of bread and made a cup of instant 3 in 1 coffee, then on my lappie and start doing reports, assignment, etc. But now, I woke up, lie on the bed for about 10 minutes, fighting with the devil and angel sides of myself, whether to continue sleeping or get off the bed. Lolx... But still when I woke up, I walk slowly to the kitchen, looking around for what to eat, and then on the lappie and start FB-ing... Books are on my table, pleading me to open them and start doing homework... But... I am just too lazy to even look at them... So... What is my problem??? Why I have become so lazy? Why?


This is what I am currently addicted to in FB... =.= Kekekeke... =P

I actually came out with a theory to explain this phenomenon. First, I have too much free times. With only 3 units in hand, I got ample of time to slack around. Lolx... Compared to last semester, whereby my timetable was so packed, every week at least 3 reports, during peak weeks I had extra assignments, presentations and tests. All of these, "forced" me to be efficient as there was no time to waste. Lolx... Look at me now... =.= Sigh~ One more hour before lecture and I have wasted the whole morning already... Urgh... >.<>.< Lolx... I still remember my friend's saying: "This is so-called the Last Semester Syndrome, where you are too lazy to do anything related to academic already...". Well, guess I am severely infected by this disease... zzzZZZzzzzz....

No comments: