Monday, July 19, 2010

People come and go~

I remember having this kinda feeling some times back. Final semester was going to end and I was just about to get close with a bunch of friends. The friendship bond had just been made, and it was time to say goodbye again. The feeling is like two balls rolling at the different directions and finally there is a point where they cross the line and interact with each other. But the balls did not stop rolling. The interaction is just a transient process, the balls continue to roll towards different directions again.

Today I experienced this kinda feeling again. A colleague of mine has decided to resign and join another company. The first feeling I got after hearing the news was unbelievable. I thought she was joking. I really thought she was joking. However the news struck me as true, and she is really going to leave the company soon.

Of course I am happy for her as she found a job offering better stability and revenues. But the feeling of her leaving the company kinda sadden me. Seeing her in my eyes I recalled the time we spent together. Although we don't work together often but there are times where we shared our laughter, concern and many more.

People come and go. It is this time where I thought I started to get close with her, and she has decided to leave. Thinking about this made me emotional. Nobody will stay forever. This is just another fact of life.

Anyways, all the best for her. Hope she found what she wants. =)

No comments: