Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Its HOLIDAY!

Finally, its HOLIDAY!

I know it is weird to say that now, since I am working already. But the feeling is just great! The anticipation for a long weekend after such a long long time. =D

Work has been more or less the same. But there are still a lot more to do, to learn and to improve. Besides, there are some abrupt changes in the company, which created a lot of speculations. To me I know there is nothing much that I can do, nothing much to worry about. If I am in the list, then fine. I will pack and go. After all I have tried my best.

But regardless, lets not talk about work anymore, as this post should be a happy one. Finally! There is a short holiday waiting for me! Holiday doesn't mean that I have to spend all my days in vacation. It can also mean that I just spend more time resting my brain and my body. Thinking of it alone makes me happy. Hehe~ It has been a long long time.

Nonetheless, wish all my Muslim friends a Happy Hari Raya and Aidilfitri, and all non-Muslim friends a Happy holiday! Lets ENJOY! =D


No comments: