Friday, September 17, 2010

Love~

Was browsing through my friend's photo album in Facebook. He went to Paris and London with his girlfriend. Some of the pictures were nicely taken and among them, one of them really touched my heart.

It is simple, but it shows the love among the two of them, which makes me feel that our world is still a place with love.
(If you see this please don't get mad for taking your pic without permission. Hehe)

Actually in life, regardless of how far you fly, how much you have earned, the ultimate person that you wanted to spend your life with, is your family and your loved ones. Many of us living in today's society, we are too busy going forward. We tend to forget people around us, those that care, and those that love us more than we do.

Sometimes it is good to slow down and look back. Maybe the happiness that we are looking for all these while, is just right behind of us, waving at us. Life, is actually simple if you want it to be and I am happy that at this stage of my life, I have someone to depend on when I am in trouble. Appreciate that. =)

No comments: