Saturday, October 16, 2010

Bleak~

Finally ESMO was over.
Justify Full
With much anticipation and hope, I am waiting for good news released from this medical oncology event. But before I heard about any good news, bad news comes first.

There was a data presented during the event, which could possibly shatter the confidence of the doctors in using my drug. What most funny is that the presentation was putting a question mark on one of our most established indications, which I couldn't help myself but to LOL. How worst a situation can be?

Of course, just based on one email I cannot determine how large and how severe is the damage. But with some other problems that we are facing now, I guess it is safe to say that my product is gonna face a challenging future.

Looking at the current situation, I don't know how much I can do, and how much I can help. But in the field that I am working, I believe besides rapport and sponsorship and other related help and services, the most important sales-factor is still our product data.

Honestly speaking, I don't know what is going to happen next, but I wish I am positive and strong enough to stay on. Gambateh!

1 comment:

foodventura said...

don't worry lol. we'll figure sumthing out. be positive! imagine products w.out data/lousy data can still sell. it greatly depends on the person selling it too :)