Thursday, October 7, 2010

DIY Miracle~

Often time I think and think and think. Analyze analyze and analyze.

I like to spend time in the toilet while showering. I feel the calmness when the steaming hot water pour onto my body. I feel relax and my mind starts to think better. I reflect the activities of my day, what have I done, what have I said, and reflect how people react to my words as well as to my actions.

Sometimes I am able to find the link between one person to another, sometimes I get to understand the person more under the hot water. I feel that my mind is clearer under the hot water. I think, and think and think. I analyze, and analyze and analyze.

I feel that I am a director, sitting on one side of the scene, rolling the camera while watching the actors come into life. I see them play, and I see myself a few hours ago playing as one of the actors. I see my customers and how they react to my play. I see our interactions and our conversations and I realize that there are still a huge room for improvement.

It hasn't been easy to be a sales person. Talent is one thing, but effort is a big thing that leads to its success. Looking at myself now, I know that I am still not good enough. But I want to prove it to myself that I can do better than I think I can.

I don't need a solution, I need a miracle. And I have to create one.

No comments: