Sunday, August 21, 2011

Self Worth~

Sometimes I will ask myself, how much do I worth?

But come to think about it, what do I want to know? How much do I worth in the eyes of others? Or how much do I worth in the eyes of myself? Always people live by the standard of others. For example, I have to do this and do that because this is the standard of society. But how about ourselves?

Sometimes we think that we can count on our loved ones for self value because they are the people who are closest to us. Be it our family members, boyfriend or husband. But what if one day these people moved on or leave for another world? When that happens who are we going to depend on?

In the end we can only depend on ourselves. If there is no self value in ourselves, then we will never feel secured. Never have enough confidence to pursue our dreams, because we look at others before we take actions.

It is fine if today you don't value me as much as before. I value myself.

No comments: