Thursday, September 1, 2011

Mirror and Reflection~

It is such a long holiday, I find myself unable to adjust. Maybe because I am not traveling this time, that's why I find too much of time, but too little things to fill up my time.

Have been rereading some of my motivational books since I have nothing much to do. One of the books talked about the law of expectancy. You are what you think you are. The author encouraged us to look at ourselves at the mirror, and see what we see from the mirror.


Mirror mirror on the wall, show me who am I after all.


For that I stand in front of the mirror and started examining myself. The overall figure, the face expression. What I saw is a tired and plain looking me. Not that I didn't have enough sleep, the tiredness is because I am slowly aging with time. I am slowly out growing my current stage, and moving towards another. I see a face which is lack of inner confidence. There is no radiance in the face I saw. It is like a standing ghost. Quite horrible I would say. Mirror and reflection, maybe that's who I am.

Have been arguing over many things with my loved one. Different perceptions different opinions, but same level of stubbornness and selfishness. Nobody wants to give way, nobody wants to change. Nobody wants to give without a guarantee of return. In the end it is a suffer from both sides. Sometimes I wonder why things can change so drastically. Sometimes I just wonder...

No comments: