Sunday, September 4, 2011

Past, Present, Future~

曾经


At different stages of life, I meet different people. Some people were very important to me at some point of times, some people might be just another common person pass by my life. But as the time ticks and I move along, things change again.

People who I thought will be my ultimate partner is now a stranger to me, but to another person, he/ she is now the most important person. People I thought who is not going to cross my life at any point, has now become the most important person in my life.

This is life. Constantly changing and changing is the only constant. So does this mean that people who were once very important to me, is not worth mentioning anymore? So does this mean that people who have come, and now gone is being erased from my life?

To me, for all the people who have come and now left my life, they are still very important to me. Our world is very unique, we value history, we are surrounded by evolutions. Our world has come this far, so do us human. If without our ancestors, then there will be no us. If without evolution, then there will be no us.

So, if without those people who came to my life before, then there will be no me. For those people who were once very important to me, and now moved on to another stage of life, I wish them all the best of luck because I truly believe that to them, I am part of their histories as well.

P/S: Don't deny our past, as they created who we are today.

3 comments:

Jass said...

hehe, this sounds like what I told u before de?

Brian Chye said...

Like button where? :P

JoeanneWLV said...

Ask blogger.. Hehe