Friday, October 28, 2011

Fork~

I'm at the fork of the road now. Too many things on my plate and I lost control of how to control them. Too many things to consider, and too many things in mind. I stopped asking opinions because that's how other people feel, and they may not be how I feel. I don't want to get myself more confused with the already confusing situation.

I keep asking myself. Am I willing to take the risk? In fact every decision has its risk. Either way I will certainly be facing some regretful moments, thinking of "I should have done this and that". There is no perfect decision, and there is no ideal solution. Either way I will have to sacrifice something, and to be responsible with my decision.

Argh! Lets take a deep sleep and think about it tomorrow again.

P/S: Sometimes it is good to clarify, rather than to keep in the heart and keep thinking why. I hope she will find her answer. I'm happy for you my friend. You've changed so much to becoming a better woman. =)

No comments: