Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Humanity~

Many people said dog is human's best friend.

I don't know because I am not an animal lover nor did I have any pet before in my life. But recently a friend of mine is suffering greatly from her dog, which is dying of old age.

The dog was with her and her family for more than 16 years and now it is about time to go. I don't know what kind of emotion is that to lose a pet that we have kept company for so long, but I know she is very sad and cannot let go. I remember once when I called her for some business matter, she sounded weird and before I could finish talking she put down the call. I wondered for a while before I received her text and she apologized, because she wasn't in the right mood to talk. Her dog is very sick.

Seeing what she and her family have to go through really makes my mind thinks. Family bonding, love and passion. People feel sad for losing their pets, people feel said for losing their loved ones. All these emotions are evidence that we are still a "human" human.

We aren't completely blinded by money, power and greed yet, although our world is corrupted enough. We still have what makes us human, and that's humanity. I really hope that my friend will be able to go through this. All the best to her.

P/S: Be strong k babe. =)

No comments: