Monday, October 1, 2012

When the wall breaks down~

What happens when you open your heart to someone else?

The first feeling that creeps in is the sense of insecurity. It is like we have built strong walls to guard our secrets, and somehow the walls were broken down and our secret revealed.

I had that kinda feeling when I told him what I feel today. The first few hours were horrible, I didn't know why I actually have to be so honest to him. But I guess this may be the right thing to do, as I do not want to make up stories to justify my actions.

5 Evils that will block our ways to achieveing success.

1. Justification
2. Identification
3. Hypersensitive
4. Judgementalism
5. Rationalism

I am glad that I am able to share with him my true self. This shows that I am able to face myself honestly. It is only when I put down my ego that I can start to see the world and myself in a clearer perspective.

I am happy now, and will work towards my goals. Aza!

No comments: