Sunday, January 6, 2013

Nothing is Impossible?

When people tell me "Nothing is Impossible", I often think it is something very motivating to say. It helps boost our confidence level and thus be able to march forward towards our goals.

Nonetheless, in reality, "Nothing is Impossible"  is not something that we can achieve easily. The marching process can be very long, slow and suffering. Along the way there could be many barriers that try to stop us from reaching the end destination. Along the way we may actually give up before we can reach the final destination. It requires not just the positive chanting of "Nothing is Impossible", but it requires a lot more self motivation and determination so that "it is possible" to achieve our desired goals, although it may take times, sweats and tears.

I am slowly marching my way to my desired destination. God bless, I hope I will be able to achieve. Gambateh! :) 

No comments: