Saturday, January 12, 2013

Happy Birthday to Myself

Was thinking about the water issue that happened recently in Selangor. Thousands of households are left without water for more than 10 days and the government is apparently still working on "something" to fix the problem.

People who are affected by this problem seriously feel the pain. Imagine life without water. It means that there is no cooking, no washing, no shower, no flushing the toilet and worst - No drinking water. Those with infants who need clean water are really in big trouble.

In the end of the day, regardless of whether we are rich or poor, none of us can actually run away from the problem. Say like I am a millionaire today, but I do not have the basic essentials to sustain my daily life, whats the point of having so much money then?

Haha, as I am getting one year older very soon, I tend to feel that family and love and friends are more important elements in life. :) Happy birthday to myself.

No comments: