Monday, November 16, 2009

1st Day~

*J_Wongs*

Today is the first day without you.

Perhaps I just finished my exam with a little bit of sleep deprivation, my mind has not fully acclimatized to your absence. Thoughts and feelings are flying everywhere in my head, almost at a chaotic condition.

My mind was subconsciously thinking of the things that I am going to do with you this weekend, thinking of holding your warm hand with me under the heavy rain, thinking of leaning on your shoulder, thinking of playing around with your cute tooth, thinking of *guzit* your side abs, thinking of listening to your *en... en... en...*. Thinking and wondering, wondering and thinking...

Nonetheless, suddenly the other part of my brain reminded me that you've went back home, to the land below the wind. Sigh, my shoulder slumped onto the chair. Teasing myself for being stupid. Today is just the first day, and I am missing you already.

P/S: I like to see your happy face with your cute tooth. =D

1 comment:

Jass said...

haha, seems like u reli like my tooth so much o...