Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Blessed~

*Blessed*

Yesterday my friend was sobbing over the phone, saying that she is very stressed with her work. Being a graduate from accountancy, she is now working for a medium auditing firm. From day to night, from Monday to Sunday, her life is filled with work and no personal life. No matter how strong and how determined, eventually she falls and breakdown.

I got another friend who is job hunting for quite some times. He is experienced and capable, but seems like luck is not on his side these days, he is still in the process of looking for a job.

Somehow I think I am the fortunate one. I got my first job rather quickly after my final paper, not through conventional ways but a gum disease gel. Although I kept complaining but everyone in the company was treating me quite well actually. I was confirmed during the second month and by right I should hand in my resignation letter one month in advance. But I didn't do so. My lady boss was very kind indeed. She told me that she would count me as unconfirmed, so I wouldn't have to pay for the penalty and still get the basic salary. So kind of her. Thanks Penny.

Apart from this, while I was regretting of being too hasty to quit the job, I finally got a confirmation call from Roche. After several rounds of interview and product presentation, I was accepted! Something I think it is just based on pure luck, as I don't think I did too well.

For all these, I can only say thank you.
Thank God, my parents, my friends and you my dear.
For the future, I will try my best and I will live my life with gratitude.
With love.

P/S: I saw a quote at my orthodontist's clinic, something I think it is worth sharing.

*Think Positive*
Say to yourself every morning,
Today is going to be a great day!
I can handle more than I think I can,
By worrying about them,
Things will not get better anyway,
I am satisfied,
As long as I've tried my best.

5 comments:

garrylin said...

hey... the pic look familiar ah? *grins*

JoeanneWLV said...

ooo~
Muahahaha~
Ya... I copied from u...
From somewhere... LoLx...
Sorry sorry... Kakaka~
Got copy right problem? =P

garrylin said...

adui.. at least soem photo credit la... :S terus cut and paste...

Brian Chye said...

hey that's what happened to my pics.. suddenly appear in LEO MUSC blog -_-"

JoeanneWLV said...

My bad... Sorry... =P