Monday, November 16, 2009

Dangerous Driver~

The other day I accidentally dropped my driving license into the slit at the inner side of my car dashboard. I didn't even realize that my license was missing until the next day when the security guard wanted to record my details before entering my office building. Well, I am the usual blur worm.

It then ended up where my dad had got to send the car to the service center and ask the technicians to break open my dashboard. Well, luckily it was inside, followed with an unexpected treasure, a long lost car park ticket from Subang Parade dated back in 2008. Muahaha~ *Sweat*

When I look back at my driving history ever since I got my driving license, I can only say that I am actually a reckless and dangerous driver. For the first major accident, I was knocked onto the divider, half falling asleep while driving on the expressway. Luckily God bless, I was fine but my car was badly ruined. Then there were times where I accidentally knocked onto other people's cars, most of the time I was at fault for not paying enough attention, or I was about to doze off while driving.

Also there are times where I like to use the emergency lane, especially during rainy days with terrible traffic jam. I am not a patient driver, whenever I have chance I will use it to cut short my time on the road. Ever since I started my first job, I have got 2 samans for illegal parking, scratched my car a number of times, knocked on the parking border and break my carplat, got a *warning* recently from some idiotic policemen for doing illegal stuffs in the car, and etc.

*Accidentally knocked onto the parking border and broke my car plat... Paiseh Daddy...*


*Some scratches here and there*


*MPSJ saman that I am not gonna pay anyway... =P*

P/S: They said women are bad drivers, I think it is perfectly right for me. =P

1 comment:

AJ said...

You got stopped by a policemen for doing something illegal in the car?? LOL! What were you doing?? xD