Monday, February 8, 2010

I guess this is what life is all about~

Just imagine this,

One day your beloved ones was diagnosed with cancer, and she is using the anti-cancer drug that you're selling. But so happens that the drug does not work on her, and her health condition is deteriorating. And this morning you were awaken by a phone call from the hospital, asking you to rush to the hospital, maybe it will be your last visit. At the same time your phone reminder rang, reminding you to attend an important meeting to promote your drug. How will you feel? If you are faced with this kinda condition?

I got a friend who recently facing this kinda situation. Her mom was severely ill, using the drug that she is selling, but the effects are not so promising. She is trying to be strong, but how strong can we be, especially if the person is our loved ones. Sometimes people tend to advise us not to bring our emotions back to work, but we are human after all, how robotic we can be?

Somehow I think, this is what life is all about. Ironic it can be. Believe it or not, there are a lot of things that beyond our control, even we are trying our very best to do what we can. If today I am facing this kinda situation, I don't think I can be as strong as her, because I am a fragile woman who cannot stand the painstaking feeling of seeing my beloved dies in front of me.

Wish her all the best. Take good care of our loved ones when we still have the chance. Who knows what will happen tomorrow? When they said live life to the fullest, I guess this is one of the things that we should do before it is too late.

Babes, all the best and be strong. =)

No comments: