Wednesday, February 3, 2010

The happy imperfection~

**It is impossible to make everyone around you happy
It is impossible to make everyone to like you
It is impossible to gain 100% for everything that you do**

I remember reading a book, the author said that there are two main kinda human in this world. The maxifier and the satisfier. Maxifier is the person who wanna be perfect in everything he does, to be recognized, to be valued by the society and his own standards. Satisfier is the person who does good enough to make himself happy.

Maxifier is not a happy person, because he has too many unsatisfied needs. Satisfier on the other hand, they may not be the most successful people on earth, not the richest, not the well-known people, but they happy people living a content life.

Somehow I have realized that, I am not a perfect human. In fact I am never a perfect human. So it is impossible to make everyone around me to like me, or like the way I do things. It is too tiring to twist and turn myself to be somebody else, to make the others happy while I am suffering myself. What is the point when I am not happy in the end of the day?

Another additional point to 2010 resolution, I wanna be ME, I wanna be a happier person.

P/S: 其实人生不复杂, 只是我把它复杂化。

No comments: