Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Currently~

Today I have a lot of things in my mind.

I lost my car ticket while I was on the way out from the hospital. Absent-minded, not because there was nothing in my head, but I guess many of them are unorganized and I have no intention to get them organized.

Besides, I was irritated by the lost car radio antenna. I don't know which freak has stolen it actually and don't know when did it happen. But I got frustrated when I cannot tune to my favorite radio while I was driving.

Then I practically wasted the whole night online reading articles and catching up with some news. Saw a few clips on Youtube about Selina's (the lovely lady from S.H.E) burn injury. I was shocked and concerned but was at the same time touched to see how her friends and loved ones support her while she is not well. Hope she will recover well.

I don't know how to explain my life now. The current stage of my life. Full of rubbish and concerns and worries and pressure. I am looking forward for 22nd December 2010. But before that, tonnes of work have to be done. Argh!

P/S: Please bear with my broken English.

No comments: