Friday, March 19, 2010

A night of reflection~

Attended a talk last night, all I can say is that it is inspirational. It was like a soul digger, force me to look into myself, think about what I have done for the past 24 years, and foresee what I am going to do for the coming future. A lot of reflection, I would say.

A nice night for sharing. I almost shed my tears when I thought about my family. All the while we have been in average relationship, with my dad especially, I always find it hard to communicate. Have you told your parents that you love them? For the past 24 years, I don't think I have said once I love you to them. Just feel it is awkward and uncomfortable.

Parents are important for me, that is why I care how much they see me. Hopefully before I registered for the training, I will have their full support. =)


No comments: