Tuesday, March 2, 2010

A story to tell~

*I used to think that I will not be able to live without him, but now I realize that I am doing better without him. This is life perhaps, and I thank him for coming into my life, once.*

A phrase that I saw while hopping some random blogs just now. From the sentence itself it is quite obvious that the lady who wrote the post had been through some really hard times before she became who she is today. And yet she thanked the guy for coming into her life, as without him, she wouldn't be who she is today.

Quite a meaningful one. The reality of life is that most of the people we meet today, they come and they go. Some may stay longer, some may just pass by, some may create a great impact, some may leave a deep scar, some we may still sigh when we think back, and the list goes on.

Regardless of who, and their roles in our life, they are the people who mold us today, either the bad or the good way. For me, I thank everyone who came into my life once, and thank those who are still lingering around me, and thank those who have changed me over the period of time. Well, it is just life after all.

P/S:
如果当时的我坚持不让你离去,
今天的我们又能否改变命运?
如果一切已是命中注定,
那过分坚持只能活在过去。

谢谢你让我感受爱情,
谢谢你曾经光顾我的生命,
如果时间能回到过去,
走回同样的路我还是愿意。

虽然感情已成回忆,
但看见你开心我还是替你高兴,
对你,有一份真挚的友谊,
愿快乐常伴你。

1 comment: