Monday, March 1, 2010

Dementia Me~

The other day while chatting with my colleagues, they said structurally, we female have a different brain as compared to male. How different I don't know, since I am not a neuro expert. But then if gender does make a difference to our brain's structure, maybe the same to dementia, or milder case, forgetfulness.

Nowadays I am very forgetful and disorganized. Early morning when I go to work, my car is quite clean and tidy. But by the time I reach home, my car is in a mess. Used scrambled tissue papers, toll tickets, smart tag, petrol receipts, pens, bag, note book, and etc. They are everywhere in my car.

What worst is that nowadays I am seriously forgetful. This minute I have a to-do-list in my mind, the next minute I can forget half of them already. Today I even left my important document in the hospital (the place I work) and now I only hope that somebody will note it and keep it. What most important is that I hope nobody from the same line notices my folder, otherwise I will be in dead shit.

Why la? What happen to my brain? o.O

No comments: