Thursday, December 30, 2010

2010~

Time flies, two more days and there goes 2010.

Reflection has not been done, as I am too lazy to do so. But I would say 2010 is a year full of blessing and a year of challenges, sweat, blood and tears. Just to list a few:

1) I had a few *minor* car accidents, causing my dad to spend a bomb in fixing my car.
2) I had a few minor/ major breakdown as I couldn't handle my emotion well.
3) I had a lot of blur moments as this is my first official year of work.
4) I had a few strands of white hairs as I am getting older.
5) I have my first long term relationship (more than a year).
6) I have finally upgraded to a professional shopaholic.
7) I had more than 250 cups of coffee.
8) I had more than a dozen of beer.
9) I had spent a lot of time procrastinating.
10) I have finally cut my hair short and dyed.

Regardless, I have to thank God for all the blessing, for keeping all of us safe, happy and healthy. 2011 will be another year of challenge, sweat, blood and tears. I can almost guarantee that. But hopefully it will be another fruitful year.

Wishing all of you Happy 2011.

No comments: