Monday, December 20, 2010

Thanks~

Once a doctor shared with me about his experiences of God.

He said he never personally believe in the existence of God, but somehow he sees how his patients changed in terms of believes when they were diagnosed with cancer. People who do not believe in God, now turn to be a faithful believer. People who believed in God, turn to point their fingers to God and question the unfairness. All sorta people, but all we talk about is God.

Do I believe in God? Yes I do. Honestly I did see how people change when they started believe in God. God to me is not someone with supernatural power who can give us whatever we wish for. But he/ she gives us the energy, the strength and the courage to look for what we want. A wise person once told me this, God creates problems, but at the same time provide solutions. It is through this seeking and problem solving processes that we are able to grow, become stronger and better.

I do, believe in God. For today what I have achieved, besides the people around me who really help me a lot, I would like to send my gratitude to God, thanks for all the blessing. And with this, I will work harder towards my goal. Thank YOU.

No comments: