Wednesday, December 1, 2010

My sister~

Surprise once again.

Didn't know my sis has a blog, until this very moment.
Briefly went through her blog, and I saw maturity.
Once I thought she is just a small kid,
But didn't know she has matured and grown up.
I have been too caught up with myself.
Trapped in my own world,
Until I forgot to care for the people around me.

In one of her posts she mentioned about mom,
I don't even know that she has been through some hard times.
Ignorant? Maybe I am too obsessed with myself.
Enlarge my own problems and I don't see others.

Sad. I feel useless.
My sis has grown up.
Somehow when I read her blog, I feel that she is more mature than me.
Who said maturity is proportional to age?

What happen to me?
Sobs.

2 comments:

Jass said...

can I have the link?

JoeanneWLV said...

http://annluvs.blogspot.com/