Thursday, January 14, 2010

Confused~

At certain point of my life, I have got to understand that life is not made of purely black and white. In fact, there are many mixtures and combination which require a lot of flexibility in order for us to survive well in this society.

I guess majority of us have our own principles, some guidelines in our heart that tell us what to do and what not to do. But sometimes there are certain situations where we have no choice but to work against our own moral, give in ourselves in order to get the job done.

If that occurs, what are we suppose to do? When there are no rooms for principles and moral and ethnics? A lot of us will answer, if that happens, then we can only try our best to strike a balance. But it is always easier said than done.

Somehow I've learned that, there is no straight route in business world. Rigidity and too protocol-like are less likely to work in today's society. We must have certain level of flexibility and elasticity, even if that includes the need of us to bend down our waist.

Each day when I start my day on field, I get to realize and learn new things, and sometimes the reality is just so bitter that I refuse to accept it. However I know, in order to survive well, and survive long, I will have to keep learning, and keep adapting according to my principles.

Life is never easy. I just wish I will not loss myself during the process. How I wish I can live the way I like.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's these little imperfections of life that make them perfect for us.