Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Living in denial? No more~

*I am proud to say I Love You*

I think our emotions are linked to how much we care for something, or somebody.

Honestly, most of the time I am not just curious when I ask about your past. Not merely because I have nothing better to do. It was because I wanted to know more, I wanted to know what happened in your past, who were the important people in your past, that made the you today.

If said I don't care at all, or not be bothered at all, I am lying to you. But when I knew, I felt sad and sour. Maybe that is why they said 女人是矛盾的动物. But when think about it again, if I were to choose again, I will still ask you the same questions again. This time was because I know I am your presents and future. So why afraid to know something which was already a history?

At certain stage of life, I know living in denial is not the way out. We have to acknowledge our past, in order to appreciate our present and future. Are you on the path with me?

p/s: I know I should post this somewhere else, but it was in my draft already, so just post here la. XD

1 comment:

Jass said...

Sometimes you throw questions to me, and sometimes i didn't get my answer... As i know there's not always having answer for every question...

Yes, we now maybe in different path, but i'm sure, we're heading to the same direction, isn't it?