Saturday, January 9, 2010

Rejuvenation~

*When can I have this kinda freedom?*

Have been having very little sleep nowadays, sleep deprivation is not something new in my dictionary. This morning I woke up feeling cranky. I didn't want to wake up from my bed, wanted so much to stay underneath my blanket. I didn't want to go to work, thinking of the possibility to text my boss and ask for mc. I didn't wanna do anything that have any relation with responsibility.

But reality is reality, not something that I can easily escape from. As I finally woke up and washed up, I opened my cupboard and found that I have nothing to wear. Mind was blank, time was ticking. Just simply, I grabbed a normal working blouse and a white pants, kinda slammed my cupboard and off I go. It was this kinda day, I felt burdened even at the early of the morning.

While driving to work, sleeping bugs were attacking me. There was a few times where I nearly dozed off. I told him I was sleepy, I wanted to sleep, but even with virtual kisses and everything, I still felt sleepy. At the same time, my mind was having a civil war again, whether to go to the hospital this early, or just to *snake* for a while to grab a cup of coffee. Finally, the devil won. In my heart I was trying to convince myself, "I was already late anyways, maybe the urologists will not be there already..."

To be truthful, all I wanted was a time off. I needed time for myself, detach from the world, to get away from people, from work, from reality and from responsibility. I just wanted some times for myself, doing nothing related to work, just wanted to enjoy a cup of coffee. Kinda pathetic when I think it that way. Since when I have to think of so many excuses to give myself a break?

Nowadays I've learn that, life has never been easy. I am trying hard to achieve things that I wanted to achieve, trying to strike a balance. But during the process, I have loss myself. Time are all devoted to other people, and I left myself with nothing, but a bunch of undone works, tension, responsibilities, and sleep deprivation.

I am done with all these. I need a break. I need to re-organize myself. I need to re-set my goals. I need to prioritize. Most importantly, I need rest. Accept it, it is time for some self-nurturing and self-respect.

2 comments:

Brian Chye said...

i've been wondering.. where you got the picture from? looks like you but in malaysia there is no such places lol..

JoeanneWLV said...

LoLx... Obviously she is not me la... Thou I hope is me... =P

Just randomly pick online lor... =P

Paiseh dude... I forgot ur new blog url... XD