Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Emo Nemo~

Tonight is really an emo night.

Mind was mentally blocked. Everyone is telling me what is the right thing to do. But I am done with inputs, please just leave me alone. I just want a night with a blank mind, am I asking for too much? Sorry I am not gonna care anymore. I am done with overly constraining myself.

Dropby one of my friend's FB wall, he passed away 7 months ago due to a horrible accident. Saw many people still dropping posts on his wall, the feelings are very strong. Can he read in heaven? Or wherever place that he is in now? Can he feel the love and warmth from his family and friends? If I am gone today, are you gonna still dropby my wall and keep me updated with your life? Will you still remember me in 10 years, 20 years, 30 years, 40 years, 50 years... or till the day you catch your last breath?

P/S: Today is the 5th anniversary of Kenny Sia's dad passing too.
http://www.kennysia.com/archives/2010/05/its-been-5-year.php

No comments: