Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Loneliness~

Ever since I started working with Roche, travelling has become part of my job. Besides the usual visiting to hospitals in KL and PJ areas, I have to travel to Ipoh and Taiping once a month, to cover some of the doctors there.

Outstation has always been fun. At least it is "sorta" an escape from pressure and figures. But only sometimes. Nowadays I don't really enjoy anymore, besides the increasing pressure from the doctor, I am actually struck by loneliness.

This isn't the first time I travel alone to Ipoh, but this time the feeling of being lonely was very strong. I met a local rep when I was in Ipoh GH today. He told me that working outstation is actually a boring task. He was once needed to cover Sarawak, and each time he went, he had to be there for 2 weeks. Initially it was fun but when you get used to the environment there, things that were initially interesting has now become boring and normal. Nothing special. And you will start to feel lonely and bored after work.

Kinda true. I started to feel bored travelling alone. When I was wandering around in Jusco just now looking for mineral water and green tea, suddenly I thought of my boyfriend. He always said that regardless of what happens, I can always buzz him. Anytime anything anywhere. He will always be there for me, although he may not be physically able to. Somehow he is very supportive, and always wants to be with me, and will be the first who come for me if something happens.

I smile from the bottom of my heart once again. Perhaps thats the power of love?

P/S: Don't worry for me, I will be fine. Love you.

1 comment:

Ah Tuck said...

为人生..一起加油吧..