Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Change~

Change is the only constant in life.

I guess this is very much the fact of life. From the first day I joined Roche until now, it is only barely a year. Maybe about 10 months or less, so many people have left, and so many people at the same time joined the company.

I joined Roche as a mirror rep, meaning that I am the mirror for another person for the same product and at the same areas. The purpose is to increase coverage and penetrate the market more in depth, since the product that I cover is the company's block buster.

The first time when I met my partner, I sorta chicken out in a way because she looked cool and cold. She is like one of those hard-to-approach type as she didn't talk much the first time we met. Also she was a bit reserved and only chose certain things to talk about.

I thought I was disliked. Maybe because I am not so interesting or maybe because we weren't just at the same channels. But as time goes by, we have become close partner. At least now we can bitch about something/ someone else, at least now we can talk about personal stuffs, at least if she goes today, I will definitely miss her.

Indeed, she is gonna be promoted really soon. Maybe at the end of this month, as a product manager. I am happy for her, seriously I am. From the start I already think that she is the manager material. It is just the matter of time. But I will miss her, seriously I will, in fact I am already.

When we were having dinner together just now. I was casually saying that this Friday may be her last day on field already as a rep. The feeling was a bit sad thou, as in there will be less chances where we can go yam cha in the afternoon, or morning before we start work.

Change is the only constant in life. When I just about to get comfortable with her, and she is now promoted. And I have to adapt to changes again. Boss said they will hire another new person to take over her place, and he jokingly said that I am now a senior already.

It is just barely a year, and there is so much more to learn and yet I have to bear the responsibility as a senior already. Although I dislike my big boss for being judgemental, but I really hope that I can hit my target.

Anyways, wish her all the best. I am really glad for her. =)

P/S: I remember a few months back I went outstation with another colleague of mine, which was also the last field work as a rep before his promotion. This feeling is back again, but it is much stronger now. All the best babe.

1 comment:

JoeanneWLV said...

Thanks for helping me to space bar them... Love you...