Thursday, August 5, 2010

The growth hormone~

Today I went to the saloon to cut my hair. Felt so much better after the hair cut, as in my head is much lighter now, although the style is ugly.

This woman who cuts my hair has a small body frame with a short spiky hair with a flaring red dye. She looks young for a mid 40 lady, and trendy. But maybe her daughter has inherited her husband's genes or due to growing environment, her daughter is rather big size.

We chatted quite a bit when she was cutting my hair. I asked her some stupid questions on hair treatment and how to take care of our hair, which most of the times I don't register what she said. Just wanted to keep the conversation going. After awhile somehow we have diverted our conversation to growing hormone.

She said that people nowadays age faster, die faster. At the age of 30s to 40s, some of her customers have got cancer. She said look at her so small size, but her daughter is so big size. Indirectly saying that her daughter has been taking too much of meat. More precisely, meat injected with over-dose of growth hormone.

Somehow I look at myself. Hey I eat a lot of meat too, but my boobs still small, my body frame still small. Although no doubt the fats are accumulating at my thigh, but I don't think they are due to over dosed of growth hormone. Haha~

Well, what she said can be true thou.

No comments: