Wednesday, August 11, 2010

W508~

Dear E72,

I am really sorry. Your survival rate has drastically reduced to 3 months under my care. And without much mourning, I have now embraced another phone, and it is your competitor. I am really sorry to say that. But I still love you, k? I really do. Sobs.

New phone on board, W508!
Due to previous bad experiences, I think for the time being I will just go for a normal phone instead of those hi-tech and expensive phone. I do not want them to all end up having the same faith as my E72. So before I actually learn how to protect my phone well, and make sure that they survive long enough, I will stick to this phone.
*W508*

Basic function. Cool design. Handy and slim. Thats more than enough for me already. =D

6 comments:

Brian Chye said...

you should get the water-proof phone ;P sony ericsson has one i think but it looks kinda ugly to me.. some ppl even try flushing it in the toilet and it still works *eww*

JoeanneWLV said...

I am not gonna drop my phone into the toilet bowl again lol...

Btw what model is that? hahaha~

Brian Chye said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brian Chye said...

It's quite an old phone model.. SE C702. dunno whether they still selling it or not xD or mayb they have new phones with this dust and water resistant features? >.<

JoeanneWLV said...

Haha~ Thanks Brian... But I think for the time being I will make sure I saying this phone enough to protect it from dropping to the toilet bowl again. Muahaha~

JoeanneWLV said...

sayang*