Thursday, December 24, 2009

Air Asia~

I do not travel often, and if I do, I do not usually travel with Air Asia. If I am not mistaken, this was the 2nd time I travel with Air Asia. The first experience was abit disastrous. I remembered going to Guang Zhou with my family about 2 years back, flying with Air Asia. Perhaps the weather was too terrible that day, or perhaps the pilot was half asleep, the plane was shaking very terribly.

We passengers, especially me was in panic, didn't know what happened and didn't know if I am gonna end my life in the plane. Then during landing, I remember having a very bad headache, mostly due to the imbalance pressure inside and outside of the plane. At the time I was only hoping to get down from the plane as soon as possible before I started puking all around.

That was my first experience with Air Asia and that gave me an impression that "cheap things are not good things". If you translate the phrase into Cantonese, it means "平也无好也", LoLx.

This time to Sandakan was my second time with Air Asia. The feeling was surprisingly very different from my first time. LCCT has expanded quite a bit since the last time I visited. Now they have Old Town and Starbucks. I remember few years back they only have McD for people to hang around.

On top of that, perhaps I am too tired, I didn't realize anything abnormal. Once I hopped into the plane, I fell asleep almost immediately. Didn't know who was sitting next to me, didn't know when they started asking for food services, didn't know when they started the duty free thing. A pig, ya I know.

Nonetheless, after about 2 hours of sleep, I was awaken by the young man sitting next to me. He was talking to himself, playing with a stack of cards. Apparently he is a magician, trying to make full use of his time to practice his skill. Interested, we started talking and he started showing me some *magics*, which I think is unbelievable. It is kinda fun thou, not that we can bump into a magician all the time. =P

After some free entertainment, it is time for landing already. He left his card to me and said I can call him anytime I want, if I need his service. LoLx. Quite a fun guy.
So here I am, Sandakan, the gateway for eco-tourism in Sabah.

No comments: