Saturday, December 19, 2009

Irresponsible me~

Ops...

I think I scratched my car again. This time without me knowing. My dad marched into my room with all the storm and lightning on top of his head, he asked what happened to the car again. I was rather innocent, because seriously, I didn't know I scratched again. Then he said I should be responsible to what happened to the car, he is not going to bear the cost for me anymore. It should be a lesson for me.

Well, I didn't said much when he was scolding all the way, because I know, whether I realize or not, I did scratch the car, or someone scratched me. When he finished and finally walked out, I started to trace back what I've done for the past few days and thought of the possibility of scratching my car again.

And guess what, I think it was the night where I had company dinner. I walked out of the hotel slightly high and imbalance. It took me a while to find the car and I started the engine, put to D and was about to drive forward. But then something was blocking in front. I pressed hard on the accelerator to try overcome the barrier but it still didn't move. Then I realized it was the movable parking space that was blocking my way.

But then perhaps I was slightly drunk, I didn't put much attention on it. I just reversed and get my way out. Once I was out of the car park, honestly speaking I already forgot about the incidence just now.

That is why when dad questioned me, I really didn't know what have happened to my car. Sigh... and I can't said he was wrong. In fact, I am the one at fault. @@" Such irresponsible me.

P/S: Don't drink if you cannot drink.

No comments: