Thursday, December 31, 2009

Before 2010~

At the eve of 2010,

I reflected back of what I've done for the past years, and found that 2009 was a great year to remember, a year full with discoveries and growth.

2009 was the year I finally graduated from Monash, receiving the expensive cert from the university and finally put a step forward to the working world. A world which is so different from what I've experienced before, and I am still taking time to adapt and learn. On top of that, 2009 is a blessing year for me, as I have met him along the journey of my life. Thank to God's countless blessing, we have made our way through even if the path doesn't seem easy, at all.

For 2010,
I just wish to continue what I am doing now, and wish to seek improvement and realization along the way, and wish to grow with him. As what my friend said, resolutions are the same every year, they only make a significance when you started to take action. Thus no more crap here. A summary for my 2010's resolution,

*Try my best in everything that I am doing, care more for the people around me, and stay healthy and be happy*

Cheers everyone, happy 2010. With love. =)

No comments: