Thursday, December 3, 2009

Starting of December 09~

Today is the first day of my late menstruation. As usual, I feel pain and weak. Unable to focus while the doctors are talking to my senior and manager, I was just standing aside fake smiling, and pretended that I was very interested with what they were saying. Although my mind was somewhere else waiting to go home. A tiring day for me.

Today is the day where my dear gets to know his results. He wanted me to check for him first, honestly my palm started to sweat while waiting for the page to load. Although in my heart I know he is not going to fail. And as anticipated, he did well for his final! All efforts were paid off (although I not sure how much effort he has put in... Muahaha~). A happy day for him.

Sincerely, I am proud of you darling. I am really happy for you. 2009 will surely end with joy and 2010 will be full of joys too. Gambateh! ^^

P/S: Why woman has to suffer from menstrual pain? @@

No comments: