Thursday, August 13, 2009

Am I too thin and child-like?

All my seniors are commenting on my appearance. First they said I am too thin, like a stick. Second I don't wear makeup to work. Third I look and perhaps also act like a kid. I was like... DUH!

Today when I was having lunch with my manager, he forced me to have ONE and A HALF bowl of rice, with a lot of fatty roast duck! He said I am too thin and therefore no strength and cannot stand too long (My job requires me to stand for long hours).

Then my senior said I am not *lady* enough. At my twenties but I still dress like a kid. I remember few days back when I went to Hospital Kuala Lumpur to meet up with a periodontist, he said at first he thought I am one of the students there. I was like, please I am wearing soooo formal okay. @@

Yea it is true that I don't wear makeup to work, because it takes up too much of time. I already having sleep deprivation and I don't wanna waste my time in doing makeup when I can use the time to sleep more. LOLx. Just too lazy la. =P

Well, just now when I was trying on some new OL shirts, I did realize that my size is getting smaller. Sobs, okay then, I will try to eat more then. @@ DUH!

No comments: