Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Animal Phobia~

Dog phobia.
Because they licked me when I was young.
Because they followed me from one street to another when I walked to tuition center last time.

Monkey phobia.
Because last time they snatched my drinks when I went to Batu Cave.
Because last time they rampas my orange and snared at me when I went to Selangor National Park (NS time).
Because recently they broke into my room and destroyed 2 pairs of my contact lens and ate my lip gloss.

Cockroach phobia. (insect or animal?)
Because when I was young I picked up one lipas with newspaper and had a good "close up" of their bodies. Damn geli.

Tikus phobia.
Because they are dirty.
Because I saw many dead and flattened tikus on the road.
Disgusting. @@"

And generally I am scared of all types of animals, including hamsters. =P

No comments: