Sunday, August 2, 2009

My job requires me to see blood~

After seeing this video, I know I can never be a surgeon. @@


*Sorry the quality is bad because this is the recorded version*

My senior pass this vcd to me the other day during the briefing so that I can be more familiarize with the working procedures and things that they normally do as a sales support executive (my position). Of course, we are not qualified to do the surgery. But, we must have the adequate knowledge to *assist* the doctors to do so. This includes surgical planning and the proper use of the implant system (provided if they choose to use our company's implant system).

So whether I am doing this gross thing or not, I have to be there. For the time being, I am there to learn how the surgery is carried out, so that next time I can *educate* doctors who wanted to do implant using our implant system.

Ewww... Gross. Thats my first impression when I first checked out the video. No wonder my manager asked if I am afraid of blood. Well, I am okay with blood that was already withdrawn and arranged nicely in tubes for me to use. But not blood oozing out of incised tissue. And look at the suture part. Omgz... @@

4 comments:

Wai Leong said...

Omg...see the blood i can faint.. i also know clear i cant be doctor cos i won able to cope such a horrible scene... sobs... it make me abit sick seeing tht video... :(and a bit dizzy due to seeing blood ozzing out like mad

JoeanneWLV said...

Muahaha~ Wai leong, thanks for dropping by. Today was a hectic day. was out whole day... Seeing different doctors. and I am so blur, as if I know nothing. I am paid to learn now. @@ Got alot more to absorb.. tell u again next time when we meet la... kekeke... =P

- k o R i - said...

I dowan to open the video 8D

~RacH'BabE~ said...

eww... gross gross... i cant even finish the video >.<

btw, all the best ya Joeanne the Blur Queen~~