Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Once last time~

Today I guess we both have enjoyed the dinner. No other intentions, just good friends sitting together. I seriously don't want to look back at the past, because every time when I do so, it reminds me of my mistake, or someone who I have missed in life. If I know something like that would happen today, perhaps I wouldn't be so stupid and indecisive last time. If you ask me if I regretted of my decision, I would not lie to you. The answer is yes.

But we both know that nothing can be changed now. There is no U-turn sign. Even if there is a U-turn sign, you already have another passenger in your car. Once we were interacting with one another, today our lives are parallel. It is like we travel back home using the same road, but eventually you turned to right and I turned to left, both heading to different destinations.

I told you everyone deserves to start a new life and you told me everyone deserves a second chance. I am glad that you have found your happiness, although there are still many obstacles in front. But with love I think you have the strength to fight with what is in front of you. Seeing you happy, I am happy for you too, because you really deserve to be happy.

No matter what happened in the past, you are still one of my best soul mates. I wish you all the best and for sure, I will always remember you in my heart, to always remind myself not to make the same mistake again. Once and for all, this will be my last time thinking of our past. Life is moving forward. I will move on and wish to find my happiness too.

Lets work for it together and sincerely, I hope you will be happy. =)

No comments: