Saturday, August 1, 2009

Freedom~

*Freedom*

I think I saw this question somewhere sometime back.
What does sky symbolizes?
To me, it is ultimate freedom.
Besides the stupid haze and low air quality,
I really do like the sky.

Perhaps this is just life.
The reality of life.
There are a lot of things which are not under my control.
I feel helpless.
Especially when I cannot change the current condition.
I cannot escape from what everyone has been going through.

I am no special.
I am just another inhabitant of the world.
How I wish I can be a bird sometimes.
Where flying is part of my life.

My mind is empty and plain.
Really wish to get away from the usual routine life.
With a bunch of cash, a backpack, a camera, a world map and a companion.
There I go, leave my world behind.
And explore the world outside.

No comments: