Monday, June 28, 2010

Déjà vu~

Is defined as:

The experience of feeling sure that one has witnessed or experienced a new situation previously (an individual feels as though an event has already happened or has happened in the recent past), although the exact circumstances of the previous encounter are uncertain (Wikipedia, 2010).

To me probably it is not a deja vu anymore. I encounter this all the time. Always while I am anticipating something good to happen, there will be some bad things blocking my way. I am going to Singapore for a short vacation this coming Thursday and thought that I can just make my life easier these few working days before my trip. I have done all the work I needed to do the week before and plan to have a more relaxing week.

But in my heart I know something somehow will pop up in the middle of nowhere, which will mess up with my plans. And ya, my prediction is right again. There is this doctor who wanted to see me tomorrow morning at 8am for a briefing on my product, which I think the ROI is freaking hell low.

ARGHHHHHH~ 200% reluctant to see him tomorrow. If I am not going to Singapore this week, perhaps my working spirit will be higher, I wouldn't mind seeing him early in the morning and have to do all the preps I needed to on the world before I see him. WTH...

No comments: