Friday, June 18, 2010

Home Sweet Home~

It has been almost a week since I last stepped into my house.

Nothing has changed but the feeling of being at home is really good. Long hour of traveling from South to North, staying in a budget hotel with uncomfortable pillow and frayed bed sheet and curtain, eating oily and heaty outside food, working under the hot sun and the list goes on. With all that going home is actually a blessing, the comfort zone where I can take a deep breath, let my shoulder melts down, relax my jaw and ease for a moment. It is a place where I can temporary forget about my to-do list, about pressure and figures.

It is always good to go home. =)

4 comments:

Brian Chye said...

i beg to differ a little from your case.. when i get back home, i became a chauffeur & i can't sleep as much as i wanted to =(

JoeanneWLV said...

Why can't sleep well? LoLx that has been ur home for 20+ years? XD

How are u doing lately? Kekeke~

Brian Chye said...

hahaha i moved to my tat current house when i was 7 and after 17 years old i seldom go back there -.-"

it's not that i can't sleep well but my parents will wake me up if it gets too late.. here in subang i can sleep as long as 12-13hours until 2pm noon muahahaha!! =P

well, aside from the exam, i'm doing quite fine since i've settled most of the problems caused by the chain of misfortune this year T.T

hope you been doing far better than me xD argh.. life is never easy

JoeanneWLV said...

If you read my blog then u know la... Life is really tough out there... Sigh~ Enjoy uni man... Sometimes I still miss those days...

LoLx... Ic thats the reason why u didnt get to sleep enough. True la, my parents will slam my door and wake me up also if I sleep too late... LoLx...