Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Dreams~

Long long time ago,
When I was still a nerdy kiddo,
I dreamed of many things.

Sometimes they are so unrealistic, they make me laugh when I think back once a while. But I remember a friend of mine told me this before. We are who we are when we first born. Our characters, our desires, they are all at their purest stage.

But when we are getting older, things start to change with our growing environment. Dad said it is wrong if we don't study hard; Mom said it is bad if we don't get a good job, etc etc. Eventually we do things by taking into account of other factors, by considering others' expectations on how we are suppose to behave. Whether we are success or not is predefined by the society setting. Eventually we no longer dream anymore. How sad.

But I still dream occasionally. I think it is a temporary getaway and sometimes when I think of my dreams, they make me smile again. While I was on my way home from dinner just now, I dream of my future life. Do I need to work in the future? I hate being a employee but it is not easy to start my own business. The best way is that I have a husband who earns a decent salary, which is sufficient to survive and have extra for saving and investment. Then I do not have to work anymore, or I work leisurely. Keke~

I also dream of my future house. I am not a greedy person who likes big giant mansion. To me a compact and unique house will do. I just want a place where I can call home. Spacious, comfortable, peaceful, safe and sweet. Simple interior design, ergonomic furniture, airy with good ventilation, modern and clean.

I dream to have 2 kids in the future. One boy and one girl. The boy is a macho little boy, although younger than his sister, he tends to always be the one who leads and protects his sister if someone coming near her with any bad intention. He is young, energetic and smart. He is our family hero, but sometimes can be a little hyperactive.

I dream of my daughter. She is an obedient little girl but at the same time very independent. She loves cooking and cross stitch, things that he mother is not good at. She is very talented and love musics. In the future she want to be a musician and tour around the world to share good music with all the people that she comes across.

I love shopping actually. But in the future I hope I can offer a place where people can satisfy their shopping desire but at the same time don't have to burn a hole in their pocket. I wish to see their satisfying face after coming to my shop. I want to open a boutique in the future with a specific theme. Working attires for example? They are so expensive in the market and usually the designs are more or less the same. I want to open a boutique where my clothing are well designed, reasonable price and comfortable quality. I dream...

I dream of being a speaker occasionally as well, voluntary basis. There are many people out there who do not know about the importance of nutrition. Kids as young as 2-3 years old they may be so malnourished that they look like a old haggard man/ woman. Incidence as such is avoidable, if they know what is the right thing to eat. I wish I can give some speeches someday to the poor rural area people, in their dialect and really convey the message to their hearts. I wish all human beings will have a better quality of life...

It is so good to just dream sometimes. Although it may sound silly, but I feel good after dreaming. Will they come true one day? I wish... =)

No comments: