Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Random thoughts of the day~

1. While removing makeup, I saw my worn out face on the mirror. Suddenly I am asking myself, since when makeup has become part of my daily routine?

2. Looking at the daycare chemo board, I saw few patients on my competitor's drug and none on mine. Suddenly I am asking myself, was all my effort going down the drain?

3. Have been raining almost the whole day. Suddenly I am asking myself, is the rainy season coming already?

4. Highway is suppose to be express, with the money that we are paying everyday. But I took one and a half hour to reach home. Highway was clogged with cars. Suddenly I am asking myself, is highway = expressway anymore? Why am I paying so much every month?

5. When I was talking to a doctor today, he was repeating a story he told me before. But my mind has no memory of the story at all. Suddenly I am asking myself, since when I am so numbed with the conversations I had at work?

6. From 8am to 7.30pm today I only had a cup of coffee, a toasted garlic bread and a hotdog bun. Suddenly I am asking myself, am I gonna screw my stomach?

7. Today I miss Sam a lot. He is one of the best managers I ever met. I wonder why he has to go to other company? Suddenly I am asking myself, can he come back and save our product? Please?

8. Have been procrastinating. I miss the old days where I don't have much to worry about. I miss my aunty gang. I miss Leo club. I miss reports. I miss lab session. I miss all of them.

9. I miss him, terribly. *sobs*

2 comments:

AJ said...

Awww... *hugs* I know how it feels. :) U'll see him soon. :)

Meantime, indulge yourself with daily DIY spas and good food. :D Pamper yourself! :D

Take care! :)

JoeanneWLV said...

What kinda daily DIY spas? LoLx...