Thursday, July 16, 2009

3 words, 8 letters, say it and I am yours~

*Chair = Chuck + Blair*

I am 23.
But I still fall for guys like Chuck Bass.
Just in case you don't know.
He is the hottest guy in Gossip Girl (GG).
To me at least.
Yea GG may have no nutrient.
Some said it is a waste of human and capital resources.
But who cares?
It is not a shame to still fall for hot guys.
Especially someone like Chuck Bass.

He may be a bad guy.
I don't care how many one night stand he has.
When he lost his virginity and to whom.
I guess he himself doesn't know.
But who cares?
I just know that he loves Blair.
And is willing to do anything to protect her.
Even if that involves to lie to himself.
And to quit the triangle love.
Yea, pretty boring even for an American drama.
But once again who cares.

I just want to shout out loud.
I have fallen.
For Chuck Bass in GG.
But not for Ed Westwick in real life.

Can't wait for season 3. =P

No comments: