Thursday, July 16, 2009

Because I am too lazy...~

I had a free eye check up the other day as my friend was working part time there. Well, they said my cornea epithelial cell count is at the low borderline for my age, which is something not good. The personnel asked if I am using contact lens, I said yea but months ago, I stopped using when I am just too lazy to wash my hand, take out the lens and rub with solution. Too lazy.

But why the cornea count thing is still so low? Well, also because I am too lazy. Although I didn't use contact lens for months but the damage might have been done over the time where I have been using contacts for years. I started wearing glasses during form 3, and contacts during year 1 or 2 perhaps. Kaka~ and what makes the matter worst is that I like to lie on the bed under my blanket and watch drama or read books. Sometimes when the drama gets too addictive like Gossip Girl I will forget the time and watch till morning. Under such condition, I wonder how my eyes can be of good health...

Plus, by having the life of a pig, I wonder how long it takes for me to really become a pig. Well, believe it or not, fats are accumulating around my waist and thigh and legs, claiming their authority on my body... It is just the matter of time before I am officially being categorized under the obese category. Lets see... @@

No comments: