Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Rawang~

I guess most of them know that I am from Rawang. But if you ask me how much I know about my hometown, the answer is very little. Often time when my friends ask me for yam cha, I will end up calling them and ask for direction. Reason? Coz I didn't know there is such shop or cafe in Rawang! Lolx. My memory for this small town was halted in my pre-U time, when I moved to Sunway and I hardly come to Rawang town anymore.

But today thanks to Jack, I get to know Rawang much better. Lolx. He got a part time job in Rawang for 4 months and today he came to settle some documents and stuffs and we have a short but fun Rawang trip.

If I didn't drive around the town today, I wouldn't know that there are so many new shops now. So many new things in town and yet I have no idea of it. Lolx. Now there are theme-based cafes targeting young adults, so many new shops selling all sorta things and goods. So many restaurants targeting families and so many small offices setting up here. Even the roads have changed, new roads and flyovers have been constructed. Now there is a new highway connecting Rawang to Serendah and Kubu Baru, kaka~ and yet I didn't know until today. Paiseh... =P

Thanks Jack, as I get to know Rawang better.
Thanks Jack again, for the free Starbucks coffee. Muahaha~

No comments: